Saturday, November 14, 2009

Castration Phone Sex



minions
The weakling at the end of MY phone realized that he was not fit to own a set of balls and was in need of a CASTRATION PHONE SEX call. I must say, I happen to agree with him. There are very few men that are deserving of a pair of balls. Really for some of you rodents they are mere decorations. That is why your in search of a strong, dominant woman such as MYSELF. For I shall rid your anatomy of those useless adornment. However, not before I am using you for some personal entertainment. Really if you are thinking I am about to give you one last fuck your sadly mistaken for I am a true PHONE MISTRESS and will not fuck you. I am parading you around naked for all to see how useless those balls truly are. Then its time for a public CASTRATION.
For those new to ME reading MY PHONE SEX profile is of the highest importance. This is where you will find out that I am an EXTREME PHONE SEX MISTRESS and enjoy things that are FILTHY and NASTY.
GODDESS SHIVA
1-888-662-6482 Kneel when dialing
FetishDomina is MY aim and yahoo use wisely
1.99/minute with a 10 minute minimum
Discrete Billing to your credit card

No comments:

Post a Comment